Visual Stimulus

Thursday 17 May 2012

SDP Presentations

Today was my first day back at uni after arriving back to Bournemouth last night.
We had a series of presentations in the lecture theatre by each different group of people- presenting their unique self-directed projects. It was an interesting day, although some projects were more interesting to me than others...... Either way, I was really keen to see what the rest of the year had been up to.  I was only allowed 2 minutes to present my work and given that my designs are a bit thin on the ground, I didn't really need much longer.
I especially liked seeing the results of the 'filmies' doing their styling projects and will endeavour to see their finished films.
Here is a copy of my powerpoint presentation- mainly visual research......

SDP Powerpoint Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment