Visual Stimulus

Sunday 2 September 2012

Only Hero left to go!!!

...... of the Principle Characters anyway.
I'm a little worried because on paper I still have so many designs to do, but in reality these are for costumes that will only be on the stage for a matter of minutes... so I can't design anything tooo too elaborate. Still it's integral that they maintain the same standard as the rest of the costumes. I'm just hoping I can get them done  a lot quicker.
Fabric sourcing in London next week... hopefully I will be sucessful.

Here is Don Pedro's Military uniform design.
I was worried that due to my hat choice, he would look less authoritarian than Don John, however, I am really pleased with the end result, and I think his high power and status definitely comes across... I think it was the braiding detail that did it... and just simple additions like the gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment