Visual Stimulus

Monday 26 March 2012

"For there was never yet philosopher, that could endure the tooth-ache patiently"

Woe betide me!
My friend sent me this link today:
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!
I am so upset! Out of all the Shakespeare plays... out of all the countries in which to set them... out of all the times in the world.... The Royal Shakespeare Company really had to do a production of 'Much Ado About Nothing' set in INDIA, showing just 6 weeks before mine......
Everyone will think I'm unoriginal and have just copied my ideas- but this is genuinely the first I've heard of this. Deary me- my portfolio will suffer for this I'm sure.
BUT LET'S TRY TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.....
If the RSC have decided to set it in India, then it must be a good idea..... maybe.
Anyway, too late to turn-back now... but I feel ever so deflated.
Is it too late to set it in outerspace? haha

1 comment:

  1. Please make it set in SPACE! I love space! And I love you! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete